Monday, October 20, 2008

New England Adventure Part 2.

So, I took my car to the mechanic today and he is going to put it up on a lift and give me an estimate of how much it will cost to fix whats wrong with the engine. A little bit of further inspection will determine if it may need the engine to be taken out or not. Either way, it is a lot of work. So he is going to put it on the lift and see if it will be a couple hundred dollars or if it will be over a thousand. My opinion on the matter is that (once i get the title, hopefully this week) if it costs under $1500 total, then I will save for it, because if it was completely fixed I would be breaking even if i wanted to sell it.



Anyways. So the weekend be fore last weekend, I went through Maine and New Hampshire on an assignment that was for us to get pictures of New England life. So I went with some friends up the coast to take pictures of light houses. These were taken in Portsmouth, New Hampshire and Portland, Maine.

Afterwards we went to the ben and jerrys factory, and then picked up my friends car (the one that i owe money still) and drove it back for her (manual transmission).

This weekend I went to Rochester, NY to visit a friend and take pictures.




















No comments: