Tuesday, October 28, 2008

just an update

Hello to all that read this. Heres an update of whats going on in my life here in this Hick town in west Massachusetts. Things not well on the car front, I'm not going to go in depth about that today.
I have a Final Assignment for "Phase One" here at school. Its due a week from this Friday. Its actually quite a large assignment and I might not be updating this again until its over. But, there should be some nice images up after it is over.

There was recently a school wide field trip to New York City for the 2008 photo expo. It was quite a nice change of pace to just get to walk around in that much civilization. I had lunch out in the city and got to walk around. It felt just like being at home walking though downtown San Diego.. only.. much larger.

Other than that, I don't really have much to say other than to reiterate that I really am having a hard time adjusting to such a small town.

No comments: